Tuesday, February 12, 2008

She Sleeps!

If I had known she'd be content to sleep in my slipper I could have saved a lot of money and not bought a crate and play pen for her!

She is so spoiled she has to be fed from a spoon and BABY FOOD no dog food for her! Of course that is polished off with warmed milk!
Geesh!

We had a Pom many years ago and I have come to the conclusion, either the Pom was extremely stupid or this dog is a genius! In 1 week I have trained her to go pottie only in her pottie box (like a kitty box) or on pee-pee doggie pad on the floor. She is brilliant! The Pom NEVER figured out the pottie thing and pissed everywhere all the time!

Our Genius will probably do something next week and I'll be on here trying to GIVE HER AWAY! LOL

Joking!!!

PS. I have another pair of house slippers just like those in the picture...I just can't find them. Thank goodness I lost the opposite of each pair. :)