Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Scrap Booking Ideas


I am so excited about the scrap booking software that I used for the christmas books I made for my kids.
If anyone wants to borrow my disc, you are welcome to it.

I just saw a show today about a medium that will make your fabric do whatever so that you can run it thru your PRINTER to make quilt squares, etc! The demo was showing how basically you'd create your quilt square on the PC just like I did the scrap book pages, but then she printed the square on the fabric. The demo was using a theme from a vacation in Africa and Hawaii. She had awesome pics of flowers and animals. The quilt was sooo vibrant, washable and seemed really easy to do!
I didn't catch the name of the medium for this process, has anyone heard about it? If you ever see it for sale somewhere...let me know! Thanks!

No comments: